9.03.2009

Thank you, Rainbow

Yesterday, my sister and I were at a favorite store of ours, Cargo, picking out a necklace and earrings for her wedding ensemble. (hoo wee!) We perused with the cheerful owner and as she pulled out various samples of colors to show us and in an effort to find something that would grab us, she asked what our favorite color was. I instantly blurted out, "*RAINBOW*". So true! People keep asking Hannah what her wedding colors are and her answer is always, "Every color." It's just our family way.

Happily, this eclectic, rainbowy penchant extends to aspects of my life other than jewelry... home decor, clothing, makeup, plants, and yes, even Steep Street herself are swayed by the love of never needing to "match" again. Which leads me to my new set of Steep Street Postcards that arrived a few days ago... it would be impossible, not mention against my nature to choose just one yummy color or familiar face for my marketing
. So let's celebrate the rainbow today and every day-- collect them all for your wall, bookmark, coaster, or to pass on to a friend to share the love.

And all you Steep Street clients, watch out... you may very well end up on one of these limited edition cards one day yourself! (only 100 printed of each...)



The back of each card:





And Mowgli's favorite from Steep Street's previous set of cards:



Contact me if you'd like Steep Street to design you your very own own Rainbow Multi Pack....

4 comments:

The Weaver House said...

Love 'em! And you know which one is Quimby's fave...

Unknown said...

They're great!!!


"...but what about Zooey?"

Anonymous said...

Love them to pieces! Please send more!

I love love love the one of mowgli! Poor baby, sometimes he must think the world is conspiring against him. But then it gives him dinner, and he forgets :-)

So good to see you on Sunday. I miss you so much! Can't wait to come visit.

Laura

ashleigh said...

Hi, Im new to your blog. The photos are beautiful!!! I wanted to say that I love how your favortie color is RAINBOW! People ask my son, Jack 3, what his favorite color is and he says "Rainbow's!!" {like, duh!} Its nice to have such an open mind to see the rainbow as a favorite! Ok, well thats all I wanted to say!