6.01.2010

The Nomad // and some doggie dashing


Thanks to the beauty of one sunny Portland day, my friends and family came together to enjoy Burgerville's mobile food RV, the Nomad last weekend. It was parked conveniently at the SPCA's annual Doggie Dash, where hundreds of dogs bring their owners to romp by the waterfront. There were hot dog eating contests, frisbee competitions, cooling pools, and lots of drooling and playtime. I snapped a handful of photos for the Burgerville Nomad brochure, but couldn't help myself when it came to the throngs of furry friends passing by.

I just love how a little sun can bring out the silly in my family and friends (and hope you do, too).























6 comments:

amrobbinsrn said...

Looks like so much fun. I hope to go next year. I love the pic of Mowglie and the grass hanging out of his mouth. heehee

Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

Adorable pics!

Anonymous said...

OH MY LORD! This is my favorite photo shoot EVER. The Nomad pics are crazy, goofy, evocative, gorgeous (not to mention the models) and the pups are KILLING me.

xoxo

Laura

Kelty said...

That's not actually Mowgli, Amber! It's a look-alike and adorable pup, Couper-- Nadia ad Ole's boxer. Wish you'd been there!

Khali//Bandit and the Scene Stealers said...

1000% brilliant. So much fun.

Katie said...

That shot of the diet coke should be in Stier living rooms across America! Looking at that shoot was so not good for my diet!