6.24.2009

Bi Rite Bliss
{ Manda + Nick }

I love these two for introducing me to the Bi Rite Creamery in the mission! They even treated me to some creamy organic deliciousness in wild flavors. Manda and Nick wanted their engagement shoot to be centered around their favorite ice cream spot with a fun, childish flair to emphasize their first meeting in high school years ago. What resulted is an album full of proof that testifies to their love and real ability to have fun together! I'm sadly already booked the weekend of their wedding * in BALI! * but know they will have an amazing time there with all of their friends and family. Thanks for such a fun day!

























5 comments:

Sarah Neal said...

I'm officially booking a session with you in Oregon when we're there... OKAY... so you MIGHT have your hands full with the wedding and all... maybe you can just turn the camera on us for a shot or two. ;) SO talented... you work is pure art.

Trena said...

These pics are making me hungry! What a beautiful couple and amazing photos to prove it!

Brigitte Bardot said...

We are finally in Provence and I am finally on a computer and can finally comment on this incredible shoot! I heard something about a laundromat... why not add them too? Beautiful shots, Kel, and what a beautiful couple!

Cordelia said...

These are incredible! So unique and sweet.

Jannifer said...

Wow really nice and good collection you share here. I read your entire post and really very cool and funny stuff thanks for comments option.