2.08.2009

In Her Aspect and Her Eyes..
{ scotti }

Enjoy the following three posts brimming with the brilliant Scotti, a best friend of mine and altogether lovely human being.... she's got it all: beauty, brains, and a heart of gold. Plus she puts Heidi Klum to shame-- am I right? This was her first photo shoot ever, and all I can say is that she is a total natural and forgave my awkwardness, crazy ideas, and fear of heights with unparalleled grace and humor. Not to mention the fact that she's got absolutely no idea how beautiful she is. Scotti, if anything, these pictures serve as proof. I hope you believe me now...



















3 comments:

Diane @ Balanced Bites said...

Kelty- This is such an amazing talent...where does it end?! I think you discover something new to be awesome at every other day ;o) Scotti looks insanely gorgeous. Love these pix...LOVE THEM!

Jessica Kettle said...

girlfriend. you got it going ON. Seriously I am more impressed with each post! You truely have a gift. I am so glad you e-mailed me so I can follow your fun blog! so did you get the tra2's? These kinda look like it. =)

Kelty said...

No TRA2s yet- just pioneering so far! Saving up for that and new lens and flash diffuser...