12.22.2011

A Very Hannah & Alex Holiday // Movie IV


Everyone needs something to look forward to during the craziness of the holidays. This is my something.

My brilliant sister and brother-in-law have done it again, folks... they've taken their holiday movie tradition to a whole new level this year with a spoofy, side-splitting, fun-loving dark comedy in music video form. Enjoy a cast of dedicated buddies, Alex's brilliant filming, music, and special effects, as well as Hannah's Dusty Springfield pipes, hilarious lyrics, and saucy dance moves. Did I mention it takes place in Justin and my new living room?

Give the video a spin below, or check out their new HOLIDAY VIDEO COMPENDIUM, where you can watch and read more about all of their movies, enjoy outtakes and click through candid on-set photos. In addition to this year's masterpiece, you'll find a jolly Bay Area who-dunnit, a rescue mission romance set in space, and a creepy noir murder mystery, all packed with song, dance, and genuine holiday hilarity.

This could be your something, too... what's your favorite bit?












8 comments:

Laura said...

Still laughing!!!!!

George said...

They are the best team and so talented! Now I just need to learn French. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yup. The best. New favorite!

Lisa Jane said...

This is my favourite so far:)
Just sat at my desk with tears of laughter..you guys are amazing!

Robin S. said...

I am happy to be related to some of these nuts!! Laughed and laughed! BRILLIANT!! xoxo

cinzia bruschini said...

i looove it !!!

Nadia said...

Hilarious and beautifully done all around!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved it the first time, loved it the tenth time. Though the space one may be my favorite...