12.12.2011

Real Love // joan & jay


I've been giddy to share the rest of these since my 35mm Film post a couple months ago.... Joan and Jay's foggy Bay Area wedding kinda blew my socks off. Picture this: thirty shivering, giggling figures huddled on the top of a foggy mountain, pal Brett Dennen singing Real Love, all the while two incredibly kindred spirits tie the knot.

Please swing by GREEN WEDDING SHOES to hear Joan and Jay talk about the planning and details behind the intimate and genuine day that Hannah and I were so lucky to be a part of.

Steep Street Photography, Kelty Luber
















































15 comments:

kyle hale said...

This is so rad, great job all around

Sera said...

Absolutely stunning. You've told such a wonderful story here!

Anonymous said...

so romantic! i love how they embraced the fog and never stopped smiling!

George said...

One of my new favorites. Wonderful work, Kelty.

sarah // SELVA floral design said...

OMG!!! seriously amazing! what a beautiful couple. i have a new favorite here as well :)

Dana said...

Love. Everything. About. This.

Laura said...

This is not typical wedding photography. Nor a typical wedding! Really love everything about it!

NessFles said...

Oh my goodness...This is one of my favorites! Brilliant work!

Fanny said...

Holy crappola. This is stunning- from the bride and groom to the location, the details and of course your work. Wow!!

Lara said...

Possibly the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen and so well photographed. Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. And Brett Dennen is rather amazing himself. :)

Trena said...

Stunning! This is the same place my college friend Matt and Megan got married! So beautiful!!

Jessica Stier said...

Wow. These are so beautiful. I almost just cried looking at them and I have no idea who any of these people are. I want to get married again and have this wedding! So lovely. Great job, Kelty!!!

Dana said...

I swoon! Beautifully captured and a pleasure to watch the day unfold...

Kelty said...

Thanks, guys!