2.11.2010

Freya's Mortals
{ brittany & evan }


Brittany and Evan met playing soccer in Brazil many years ago.... the rest, as they say, is history. They just moved here and were excited about engagement portraits to show their friends and family down south their new 'hood... I was thrilled to spend one of Portland's first sunny days of the year wandering around town with this wonderful couple
, learning their favorite haunts, and of course, meeting their rambunctious goddess of a dog, Freya.















6 comments:

Chaucee said...

This is simply adorable : ) What a cute couple.

Danni said...

I LOVE all of the sweet distance shots... I would want one like that on my wall!

katie jo said...

ahhh- I can't wait!

These are AMAZING.

jenny said...

these are fabulous as usual! so glad we picked you as our wedding photographer!

Cori Jessy said...

The first dog one is perfect!

Lisa Jane said...

That last photo is beautiful!