12.23.2009

LIKES


Thought you'd enjoy a gander at my own contribution to the zine (which is selling like hot cakes, so thank you, everyone)! You may recognize a lot of these people-- they're my patient friends and family who let me get in their faces on a regular basis. I'm so fascinated by the things people collect and the things they like. So much that I'm thinking about expanding the project for a book of its own, which means I'm going to need lots and lots more volunteers... what do you like?






















7 comments:

The Weaver House said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Carey said...

I like 'this post'!

Anonymous said...

I just adore this one. Like soooooooooooo much!

I this frog's is my favorite - very appropriate :-)

Laura

carrie said...

these are really neato

jenny said...

these are great! the idea for a book sounds really interesting . . . if you need more volunteers, i'm happy to help, even though my main "likes" (shoes and food) are taken! other things i like are cameras, anything slavic, and new orleans :).

Hello Vodka, It's Me...Kassy said...

love it! would be a great book. i heart all things chanel, jimmy choo and so forth. but especially 5 inch pumps!!!! my guest bedroom is a shoe closet (literally have a book case full of 5 " shoes).

Khali//Bandit and the Scene Stealers said...

What a great book idea!!! love the layout too. If you need me I am in. I like kitties in clothes. I guess I should say I am obsessed with really.