9.24.2009

I Smell Veggie...
{ Green Drop Garage }

Let me introduce you to the genius behind my newest web design launch... Farhad is an old friend from high school and an environmental and entrepreneurial visionary! His business, Green Drop Garage, has just opened its doors at it's new location in SE Portland, and he wanted a new website to represent all of their amazing capabilities and events. Although they do regular service and maintenance on cars and trucks, their specialty is on converting diesel vehicles to run on straight recycled vegetable oil! They just finished converting Justin's truck, so we can vouch for their great work. As if they weren't already too cool for school, Farhad's using the garage space as a community hub, too, opening it up for classes, concerts and other cool events! Did I mention he reminds me of a young George Clooney?




Matching business cards...



No comments: